High Lake Cabin #5
This 2 bedroom cabin is lakeside, just 65′ from the lake an amazing view!
Located on High Lake (734 acres), connected to Fishtrap Lake (329 acres) and the Manitowish River.
Excellent for fishing Musky, Walleye, Bass and Pan Fish. Great for swimming!
Sunday – Sunday rental during summer
Closed for winter
2017 Rates: $1,050 or $165 per day for 4 people or less
2017 Fall Rate: $975.00 per week
2018 Rates: $1,200 or $175 per day for 4 people or less
($20 per person, per night extra for more than 4 people)
Deposit is $400 made payable to Lori Kerecman
-Two Bedrooms – 1 Queen, 2 twins, 1 Queen sofa sleeper in living room
– Beautiful view of High Lake.
– Fully equipped kitchen plus toaster, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, pizza pizzaz, cookware, bakeware, Kitchaid mixer, dinnerware, silverware & utensils.
_ Electric sun awning
_ Leisure sun room with closing screen window and ceiling fan/electric heat
– All bedding is provided. (Please bring your own towels, soaps and paper goods).
– Private pier
– Sandy beach with toys & swings
– Picnic tables & lawn furniture
– Weber Grill
– Freezer storage
– Campfire pit
– Free Wireless internet
– Fish Cleaning Facility with running water
– Garbage service on site
– Cabin is 65 Feet from Lake
– Row boats do not come with cabin
BOULDER MARINE Center
rents deluxe fishing boats, pontoon boats and ski boats.
Sorry, No pets
Check In 2:00 p.m., Check out 9.00 a.m.
Sunday – Sunday rental
Full weeks in the summer
8770 Birchwood Cove Lane, Land O’ Lakes, WI 54540 (Birchwood Cove Resort)
Directions: Follow U.S. 51 approximately 6 miles north of Minocqua/Woodruff. Turn right on County Trunk “M”, 5 miles north of Boulder Junction, turn right on County Trunk “B” 3 1/2 miles to Birchwood Cove Resort. (High Lake Road is just past the boat launching area.)
Your deposit will gladly be returned provided we can re-rent for the reserved time, less a $25 administration fee.