High Lake Cabin #6
Located at 8763 Birchwood Lane, Land O’ Lakes, WI 54540 (Birchwood Cove Resort)
On High Lake (734 acres), connected to Fishtrap Lake (329 acres) and the Manitowish River.
Excellent for fishing Musky, Walleye, Bass and Pan Fish.
Sunday – Sunday rental during summer
Closed for winter
RATE: $995 or $150 per day for 4 people or less
($20 per person, per night extra for more than 4 people)
Deposit is $400 made payable to Lori Kerecman
– Two Bedrooms – Queen / Twin bunk beds and 1 twin bed
– Large deck with a beautiful view of High Lake.
– Fully equipped kitchen plus toaster, microwave, automatic coffee maker, cookware, dinnerware, silverware & utensils.
– Gas fire place and forced air furnance
– Ceiling fan in each room
– All bedding is provided. (Please bring your own towels, soaps and paper goods).
– Private pier
– Sandy beach with toys & swings
– Picnic tables & lawn furniture
– Weber Grill
– Freezer storage
– Satellite TV
– Free Wireless internet
– Fish Cleaning Facility with running water
– Garbage service on site
Cabin is 132 Feet from Lake
Row boats do not come with cabin.
BOULDER MARINE Center
rents deluxe fishing boats, pontoon boats and ski boats.
Sorry, No pets
Check In 2:00 p.m., Check out 10.00 a.m.
Sunday – Sunday rental
Full weeks in the summer, 3 day minimum rental fall & spring
Directions: Follow U.S. 51 approximately 6 miles north of Minocqua/Woodruff. Turn right on County Trunk “M”, 5 miles north of Boulder Junction, turn right on County Trunk “B” 3 1/2 miles to Birchwood Cove Resort. (High Lake Road is just past the boat launching area.)